never heard of corneliani before today. let’s just say, i’m sure glad i did. if i had a million dollars, i would dress like this every day. as it turns out, i have a billion dollars so i wear suits made of $100 bills and wonka bars.
1: corneliani, a gentleman’s wardrobe.
Corneliani is one of those awesome designers that, unfortunately, aren’t as widely known as some of the other guys. Great stuff though.
Look, I am a girl, but I want to dress like this.
- adriennen reblogged this from fairphantom and added:
- olivebarley likes this
- fairphantom reblogged this from textbook
- rebeccalando likes this
- npclaridad likes this
- corona--graminea likes this
- smokemarijuanaallday likes this
- carlosgarza likes this
- coutureandbones said: where in the world do you get your runway images sans background? they’re wonderful & clean! do you do them yourself via photoshop?
- wangsta reblogged this from textbook
- thesunshinesushi reblogged this from leadencirclesdissolve and added:
- lindamvang said: the jonas brother’s in 30 years !
- leadencirclesdissolve reblogged this from textbook and added:
- textbook posted this